We offer a range of assessment and treatment options for families in the Sunbury area, tailored to suit your individual needs. Telehealth appointments are also available, where suitable.
Training is offered for educators, families and carers on a range of topics. Experienced and engaging clinicians offer presentations tailored to your needs.
Clinical supervision and mentoring is available for speech pathologists and occupational therapists.
Early Childhood Intervention Services
Our Speech Pathologists and Occupational Therapists offer family-centred approach to help support the needs of children up to 7 years of age. We work as a team to ensure the needs of the whole child are addressed within the setting of their family and community life.
Services for children, adolescents and adults, assisting with:
- Autism diagnosis
- Speech sound difficulties
- Late talkers
- Difficulties understanding and/or using language
- Social skills (individual, pairs and group therapy)
- Voice difficulties
- Complex communication – AAC
- Accent modification
Occupational Therapists help children to improve their ability to do everyday activities.
A child’s everyday activities include:
- Eating and drinking
- Toileting and dressing
- Learning at home, kindergarten and school
- Mastering physical skills such as running, jumping, climbing, drawing, cutting and writing
- Playing and making friends
- Participating in leisure activities and/or community groups.
We work together with children, parents and families to enable your child to be the best they can be.
We run fun and engaging groups to help build communication, motor, self-care and social skills. These small groups, run by Speech Pathologists and Occupational Therapists, can be very effective for boosting these essential abilities.
To see what groups we are currently running, click here.