We are sorry that you are unhappy with an aspect of our care. We take all complaints seriously, and would like to deal with them directly wherever possible. Here is a list of steps that we recommend clients take if they wish to raise an issue about our performance:
- If you feel comfortable doing so, raise the issue directly with your clinician, or the staff member you have concerns with. We encourage all of our staff to be open to client feedback, whether positive or negative.
- Use the Feedback form on our website.
- Contact our Practice Manager, Michelle to discuss your concerns. Michelle works 3 days a week, so the best way to contact her is via email and she will respond on her next working day. Her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact the business owner, Polly. Her email address is email@example.com. If you send an email with your phone number, Polly will call you to discuss your concerns.
- If the client is an NDIS participant, you may wish to lodge a formal complaint with the NDIS. Their complaints process is outlined here.
- If your complaint is about clinical treatment, you may wish to contact Speech Pathology Australia or the Occupational Therapy Board of Australia. Links to the appropriate pages are found on the Village Therapy website on our Code of Ethics page.