This is us - warts and all - with 5 minutes prep.
If you're interested in the Village Therapy Graduate Program, we have a flyer here with more information.
Village Therapy are seeking Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and Music Therapists with great people skills to join our expanding team.
Are you the next passionate and enthusiastic member of our team?
Are you ready to be part of an exciting time of growth at our practice?
We are a well-established clinic in Sunbury, Victoria – only 35 minutes north of Melbourne. Our team is passionate about improving the lives of the families in our community, which is growing bigger every year. But we are still a tight-knit community who knows it takes a Village to raise a child.
What type of therapist are you?
- If you love people and enjoy adding value to their lives,
- If you want to become a reputable clinician in a growing tight-knit community,
- If you are passionate about helping people,
- If you are confident, driven and motivated,
- If you have experience working with people with disabilities,
- If you have a thirst for further learning, growth, and diversity,
…then we want to talk to you more about this opportunity!
We care about what drives YOU!
We know that for you to look after our clients well, we need to look after you! We thrive on bringing out the best in our team members and genuinely want to help each practitioner achieve their career and personal goals.
- Want to have your own practice one day? We’ll teach you what we know.
- Want to do research? Let us structure your clients and caseload to support your study.
- Want to get management experience and provide clinical supervision? Let’s make that happen.
We prioritise a healthy, positive team culture and values.
Here are the benefits of working with us:
- You will enjoy treating a wide variety of clients and work with families to help them achieve their goals.
- You have the opportunity of working with adult clients too if this is an area of interest for you.
- You get access to our structured Graduate Program.
- You have the ability to work closely with our local psychologists, schools and child care centres.
- You have support from our experienced team of Speech Pathologists and Occupational Therapists, including our superstar Admin team!
- You have 6 weeks of paid annual leave.
- You have administrative help from our Admin and Allied Health Assistant teams
- You get weekly individual and group mentoring sessions.
- You have an annual CPD allowance and opportunities to structure your learning to meet your personal and professional goals.
- You are part of a very welcoming, supportive and dedicated team.
- You help us create a clinic that produces great outcomes for its team members, its clients and its community.
Make sure you watch the video above to meet some of the team!
Requirements for this role
- Bachelor or Masters of Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy or Music Therapy Degree
- Current SPA/AHPRA Registration
- Current driver’s licence and own vehicle.
- Current Professional Indemnity/Public Liability Insurance
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Speech Pathologist, Occupational Therapist or Music Therapist to join our team and become a valued part of a great community.
Ready to start the conversation?
Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “I’M YOUR NEW CLINICIAN” to express your interest.
Those who are successful will be contacted personally.
We can’t wait to hear from you!