News - 11th June 2021
- Lockdown and Covid conditions –
I'm sure you're as glad as we are that the circuit-breaker lockdown has ended and we can resume face-to-face therapy with our clients! We know it's especially tough on families, so well done for getting through it intact.
Unfortunately, there are still some restrictions in place, hopefully only for a short while, that affect how we can offer our services to you. We thought we'd set out nice and clearly the current conditions we are operating under.
- Face-to-face or online? - those that can do online therapy without negatively impacting their progress or therapy, should continue to do so. If that's not possible, you'll be able to have face-to-face appointments. No-one should be missing out now.
- Health Declaration - we'll be sending you out a Health Declaration before each face-to-face session that you'll need to complete on the day of your appointment.
- Masks and hand sanitisation - our clinicians will be wearing masks, and you'll need to wear one too (as well as sanitise your hands).
- Siblings - please only bring siblings to appointments where you can't make alternative arrangements. We are now reduced to 1 person per 4m2 which means a max of 4 in a clinic room - client, clinician and a max of 2 others - either 2 parents or 1 parent and 1 sibling.
- QR Code - when you arrive, you'll need to check in with a QR code - our reception team will be pleased to help you with this.
- Social distancing - you'll need to keep social distancing when you're at the clinic, and to help your child do the same.
- Home visits - these can go ahead, but our clinicians will be wearing masks and you'll need to complete the Health Declaration we send on the day of your appointment.
- School / preschool and other facility visits - these can go ahead, but our clinicians will be wearing masks and you'll need to complete the Health Declaration we send on the day of your appointment.
You should not attend the clinic if you (or anyone in your household) have any cold or respiratory symptoms.