News - 25th June 2020
Dear Village Therapy families,
If you're anything like me, the latest news regarding COVID-19 in Victoria is quite concerning. Consequently, we have made some changes regarding offering face-to-face sessions.
1. COVID 19 restrictions
We've had great success with offering effective online therapy to many clients over the last few months. For the majority of our clients, online therapy will continue to be the way we offer therapy to our families. Those that can do online therapy, must do online therapy. However, face to face appointments may now be offered to some clients who are not suitable for online therapy.
A key factor is maintaining the safety of our families and our team. For this reason, some extra precautions will be used:
- all families attending face to face appointments will need to confirm their health on the day of the appointment through a Health Declaration. This will be sent to you.
- We will continue to disinfect thoroughly.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car and ring us on 9811 7026 to tell us you have arrived. You clinician will come to your car to collect you.
- We will not be using the waiting room.
- All payments will be taken via Square or via Direct Debit (if a payment plan is in place).
- The only people who should attend the appointment are the client and a single caregiver.
We will send out further information regarding face to face appointments.
2. New clinic
Just to remind you, all of our Sunbury sessions will be held in our new clinic at Shop 1, 106-126 Gap Road. You can get to our clinic by driving down the ramp.