We offer a range of assessment and treatment options, tailored to suit your individual needs.
We offer services for children, adolescents and adults assisting with:
- Early Intervention services
- autism spectrum disorder including diagnosis and social skills therapy,
- speech sound difficulties,
- late talkers,
- reading, writing and spelling, including groups,
- difficulties understanding and/or using language,
- voice difficulties,
- swallowing difficulties, and
- assisted communication.
We offer services:
- in our clinic,
- in nursing homes, at childcare, kinder and schools,
- in your home, and,
- via telehealth.
We have appointments available Monday to Saturday, with evening appointments available on Wednesday and Thursday.
Our speech pathologists are trained to deliver the following programs:
- Hanen More Than Words,
- Hanen It Takes Two To Talk,
- Hanen Learning Language And Loving It,
- The Lidcombe Program
- Picture Exchange Communications System (PECS),
- Key Word Sign
Call one of our friendly team to discuss your speech pathology needs.